1. What time is it: 12:45 p.m. or a.m. It doesn’t matter, I’m always hungry.
2. Name as it appears on birth certificate: Terina Deedelbaum Atkinson Darcey (11 syllables? Picture introducing yourself at a cocktail party. See why the nickname!)
3. Nickname: Nina Dee. It’s because people can't get either name right, so we’ll simplify the issue.
4. Piercing: Two (one in each ear) and a myriad of oozing holes elsewhere, compliments of the insect world.
5. Eye color: green hazel today, but most times they are mere slits, too small and suspicious to tell.
6. Place of birth: This planet, despite accusations to the contrary.
|My serenity pose after seven days on a beach. 2014|
8. Ever been toilet papering: If it involves toilet paper, I've done it, but I don't think that means what you think it means.
9. Loved someone so much it made you cry: Yes, and scream, and yell, and curse and etc...
12. Been in a car accident: Life is one big accident, just waiting for me to happen.
13. What do you do most often when you are bored: write, write, write, trying to make sense of life.
8. Favorite ice cream: Ice cream is inherently gross. It’s too sweet and it makes your tongue slippery and your teeth all glossy. What is it creating inside you, a seven peaks slip and slide?
14. Favorite day of the week: I'd have to say one where all the family is home... so I can chore-out all the mundan-ities.
15. Favorite restaurants: Restaurants! Haven't I already warned you? Hepetitis, if you continue to frequent those places!!! Okay, okay, fast food? I guess that would be whatever is rolling around the floorboards. Snag it!
21. What color is your bedroom carpet: Who looks at the carpet and how? I sleep looking at the ceiling! I'll run up to check. Who can see their bedroom carpet? You people need to get more clothes!
22. Cat or dog? CAT, which just exemplifies the insanity of me willing to take on another unfeeling soul that just takes and takes and takes.
23 If the numbering bothers you, see a professional about your OCD.
24 Favorite TV Shows: There is nothing good on. The cable telephone sales guy won't even carry on a reasonable conversation after he finally pries out of you that you have no TV.
36. How many tattoos do you have? None--sticky or otherwise. My dream one would be a notation on my back just above my pant line that said, This is a butt crack. If you are viewing it, insert a coin because I'm dead. Seek out a good carpenter or plumber.
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test: Is this significant? Perhaps to tell whether I am a lackadasiacal individual, or that I resist conformity? Perhaps I should have failed it and I never did? That is what is wrong! I have to go back and retake my drivers license and fail so I can set all to rights in my universe! I'm on it!
23. Before this one, from whom did you get your last text? I've slept since then! Who remembers this stuff and where do you look it up?
37. Which came first. Chicken or egg? What does this reveal? Come on, I wanna know! In the big picture, does this question matter? Maybe each of you could spend a few moments brainstorming the big life questions that I have? Where do the odd socks go? What psychosis is it that forces me to house their neglected mates forever? AND MORE IMPORTANTLY, HOW DOES ONE WORK THE SCANNER?
38 Who will respond to this challenge the quickest: No one. I hope everyone else has something else that is much more important. My friends seem to always have something else to do and can't even be bothered to check on me or even click like.
29. Who are you most curious about their responses to this questionnaire: I don’t care. I really want to know what else you are doing right now? What are your plans for the rest of the day. What are you wearing, planning for dinner tonight and does it include a recipe for leftovers?
30. Time it took to take this test: 15 minutes. (fifteen minutes gone- gone and never retrieved again! Remind me to copy this and keep it on hand for just such an occasion in the future!
30. How many people are you tagging with this? I'm tagging everyone who cares, one-maybe. My daughter who pretends to care because I have her number and I can make her life really miserable.
Arms and legs in and have a nice ride,